Children accounts a special accounts. They do not need usernames or passwords, and cannot actually log into the site. Instead, they are used to tie a particular child to a membership or registration. You can add a child account to your account by first creating an account on the site (otherwise please create one, it’s super quick and easy!).
Once you have an account, follow these 5 easy steps.
- Make sure you’re logged in and then head over to your account page, found here.
- Once there, you’ll see a section at the bottom that says “Child Accounts Assigned to You“
- Look for a blue button on the right side of the page that says New Child.
- Clicking that button will bring up a dialog window with information needed for the child account.
- Fill in the information and click Save.
The child account is now available to select for memberships and registrations (if they have a membership tied to their account).