The iCAN Junior Triathlon Club is a fun, friendly and exciting community where young people between the ages of 7 and 19 are introduced to the sport of triathlon and participate in activities and programs designed to foster academic growth, increase leadership skills and promote adherence to healthy lifestyles. The triathlon is the platform we use for character development, training, teaching and encouraging youth to develop an “I CAN” attitude coupled with confidence, patience and determination which are the cornerstones to life’s successes.
We have several different athletic and leadership programs to give youth a variety of knowledge, experiences and encourage them to develop healthy lifestyles. Be part of the most exciting youth triathlon club in the Central Valley. Enjoy our year-round programs and activities.
- Access to “Members Only” webpage (acquire vendor discount codes)
- iCAN Junior Triathlon Club Membership and Race Checklist Card
- Deep discounts from leading Triathlon industry vendors
- XTERRA Wetsuits
- Rudy Project
- Discounts at local Club sponsored retail stores
- Sierra Running Company
- Rubber Soul Bicycles
- Steven’s Bicycles
Annual Club Membership – $25.00
We encourage all of our Club Members to become a member of USA Triathlon, our national governing body and enjoy the many benefits this organization offers.
- iCAN respect Club and Team Members
- iCAN compliment and encourage others
- iCAN have a positive attitude
- iCAN be a great example to others
- iCAN have Confidence, Patience and Determination
- iCAN represent my team colors/apparel in training, club events, and competition
- iCAN and iWILL represent iCAN Junior Triathlon Club and coaches with the highest level of honor, dignity and respect.
iCAN Junior Triathlon Club declares a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination in the provision of services to the membership and the public. In recognition of responsibility to the membership, the iCAN Junior Triathlon Club reaffirms its policy of fair and equal treatment in all practices to all persons regardless of race, color, age, marital status, sex, gender identity and/or gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual/affectional orientation, disability, or veteran status. The iCAN Junior Triathlon Club complies with all applicable federal, provincial, and state regulations regarding affirmative action and nondiscriminatory practices.